Monday 1 September 2014

My next quilt ...

I bought this batik fabric in a little shop in Portland, Australia.


A lovely little shop where I had been before.

 
I am thinking of using Birds in the Air design which I also got there.. can't wait to get started.... but we do have to get our garden straight for the winter so maybe sadly this will have to wait a few days!
Thank you for all the lovely comments, they give me such a boost.. and in case you hadn't notice my weight is going down albeit slowly!
I am working on a cross stitch as a Giveaway so keep watching!!

XX

9 comments:

cucki said...

So beautiful x

Julie said...

Happy gardening Chris!
That's a nice selection of fabrics for a quilt.

Christina said...

Lovely fabrics Chris! I am drawn to my fabric stash for a bit of sewing, too. Well done for your weight loss, slow is best! x

cucki said...

its beautiful xx

Jacqueline Morris said...

ooooh your fabric colors are delightful indeed.... I will be watching to see what design you come up with :)
Go you! Any weight loss is good.... slower is good as you will find it stays off that way :)
The garden can wait... happy stitching :)
Smiles :)

Mii Stitch said...

Looking promising, can't wait to see your progress :)

Vickie said...

Hooray for you! You keep at it Chris. You can lose more, I know you can!
Those are a pretty assortment of fabrics.
I need to get the garden cleaned up too!

Anonymous said...

Hello Chris

Your material is lovely. I'm looking forward to watching your new quilt grow (:

Theresa said...

Oh that will be a pretty quilt:) Have a blessed week! HUGS